Sunday, January 06, 2008

Stubborness and negative thots

Lessons would be starting from tomorrow in JJ. How am I feeling now that I am to go back to school? Hmm... No special feeling for going back to school since I have been attending sch for the past 10 years. The thing that I felt now should be who would I be meeting in my class. Until now I only know Lingyang is in the same class as me. Why shengda want to choose geo? I am bored. Everyone is in different classes from me. Val, Liying in class 9, Huiyu borui in class 8, jerome in class 11. Anyone going to class 10?

I have been thinking a lot these days. Is it suppose to be a good thing or a bad thing to think a lot? Perhaps I think too much, perhaps I think too deep, perhaps I think too negatively............
I have this stupid feeling of negative thoughts. But no matter what the thoughts are I wont change my mind to go Junior college for Joint Adminstration Exercise [JAE].

My mind is set and poly is my one and only choice. No matter how diffiult the journey is going to be, I would survive in it.

I have to train to make friends tomorrow. From strangers to become close friends aren't impossible. If it is, who are you?

I will try my utmost best to know people from my class, find topics to chat about and perhaps I would be able to get good friends.

Shall pack and sleep soon since there is school tomorrow morning.

The camp is over and regrets are made again between us. I dont want to know what you got to say nor do I want to hear any explanation. Nothing can be done so let's just forget about it. I know you wont get what I mean but so be it. You would be better off without knowing anything at all.

No comments: